As part of our comprehensive COVID-19 Safety Plan we have summarized some important information below to prepare you for any upcoming appointments.
Before you arrive for your appointment:
– Inform us if you can answer ‘yes’ to ANY of the following questions:
• Do you have ANY flu-like symptoms (e.g. fever, cough, runny nose, shortness of breath, diarrhea, headache, new onset of fatigue, etc.)?
• Have you experienced a recent loss of smell or taste?
• Are you currently awaiting the results from a COVID-19 test?
• Have you been told to self-isolate?
• Have you been in direct contact with anyone who has shown the above flu- like symptoms, or is confirmed/suspected to have COVID-19?
• May you have ANY reason to suspect that you may have contracted COVID-19?
When you arrive for your appointment:
– We ask that all patients enter the office alone (unless a companion is absolutely necessary).
– Face coverings are recommended
– Use hand sanitizer provided immediately upon entering
– Adhere to respiratory etiquette and physical distancing
When you finish your appointment:
– Use hand sanitizer again before you leave the office
– Contact us to inform us if you present with flu-like symptoms or are diagnosed with COVID-19 in the 2 weeks following your appointment
Please contact us at 604-929-5112 should you have any questions or concerns.